Our new QEHS Manager will be responsible for the Group's quality and HSE.
Contact Info: Helge E. Jenssen Rainpower Norway AS (+47) 994 99 634
- Responsible for measuring and implementing measures to improve Rainpower's targets for quality and safety and to ensure the Group's expertise in quality and safety.
- Support projects professional connection with the preparation of quality and safety plans, risk assessments, facility inspections and customer meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that internal audits, management review and external audits as required to maintain certificates.
- Ensure that the Group and follow quality and safety procedures that are in accordance with the Group's policy and customer requirements.
- Managing and reporting the Group deviation data and safety data and ensure learning from these discrepancies.
- Implement safety and quality audits of suppliers and partners.
- Exciting opportunities in a company of the future
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working
- Experience from industry
- Experience in Quality and HSE work
- Fluent spoken and written Norwegian and English
- Must master
- MS Office
- Pro active
- Understanding risk
- Process Understanding