LBO is looking for a Project Manager to work in Harstad, Norland county.
Work and responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation and development of LBOs work from Harstad
- Be the liaison between LBO and customers
- Be the point of contact for local and regional actors
- Market Work
- Project management through the contract with Statoil
- Offshore Inspections must be expected
- Engineering / Civil Engineering / higher education in a relevant subject. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Industry experience from oil / gas
- Management experience
- Economic understanding and interest
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication
A challenging job in an expanding business with a good working environment where human resources are central. We have competitive salaries and good pension and insurance schemes.
If you have any questions about the position, contact the Department ISO Terje Hellum on terje.hellum @ lbo.no or 97 00 58 13
Applications submitted via our application form which can be found by selecting Apply for position.