We are proud to offer you a unique opportunity to develop industry changing software technology as member of a high tech team with colleagues who are experts in their fields. The LedaFlow® Product & Technology team is responsible for the development of the multi-phase flow simulator LedaFlow®.
To fit into this highly skilled team of multiple nationalities and backgrounds, you prefer to collaborate closely with your colleagues and always strive to work hard. You take pride in your work and rely on your team members to do the same. Together you will ensure the continued growth and success of LedaFlow®.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop new and advanced software products for the oil and gas industry
- Design, implement and test of solutions
- Customer interaction – collect requirements, conduct demonstrations, and resolve support issues
- Technical domain responsibility
- Minimum Master degree from either
- Software Engineering or
- Technical subjects such as physics or chemical/mechanical engineering
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Good understanding of physical systems such as flow and process models
- Familiar with agile practices and methods
- Experience from user interface design facilitating user workflows is desired
- Experience in most of the following subjects is expected:
- Hands on experience with Qt
- Software design patterns
- Open data exchange interfaces
- Structured software testing and development processes
- Responsible, self-going and proud of what you do
- Positive and solution oriented attitude
- Enthusiastic about working in a multinational team depending on each other to achieve joint success
- Adapt easily to new technologies and is considered a fast learner
- Natural focus on the customers’ needs
- Work in an expanding international and creative environment
- Dedicated colleagues and exciting products
- Highly qualified co-workers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
We seek excellence in our craft. So do you.
As we service the global market, some travelling must be expected. We are currently located in Sandvika, but will move into a brand new head office in Asker in January 2014.
KOGT will handle this recruitment with our own dedicated resources.