Project Department, Kristiansand Drilling is expanding with a background in growing project portfolio and currently consists of approx. 100 nice and skilled staff. As a result of increasing workload we will strengthen the department with a person who will be responsible for developing and quality assuring our projects acc. current regulations. The position will report to the Technical Director, Project Department.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- Define and prepare the requirements and scope related to internal regulatory studies (Regulatory Compliance).
- Be The project's premise to the technical environment within the technical security NOV across projects.
- Assist projects with expertise and detailed understanding related to class requirements (DNV / ABS)
- Assist projects with expertise and detailed understanding relating to standards (NORSOK / NR)
- Assist projects with expertise and detailed understanding related to customer specifications.
- Assist sales and technical project manager during project planning.
Qualifications and skills:
We are looking for people with long and varied experience in NORSOK, DNV and ABS rules. The experience is often built on a theoretical level in the service industry, but experience from implementation will also count high. The person must have a good ability to interpret regulations so that it can act as a counselor in the projects, as well as define the scope of what is required of adaptation wrt. technical safety. expected master skills in relevant subjects, alternatively Bachelor with relevant experience. It is required with experience in offshore related activities. You need to be structured, flexible and quality conscious. Good communication and interpersonal skills and good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English is required. Applications should be submitted in English.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
For more information, please visit the National Oilwell Varco Norway AS website.