e-Field Project Engineers and Senior e-Field Project Engineers - SPT Group Norway ASSPT Group is expanding its e-Field business globally and is looking for qualified candidates to take on the role as e-Field Project Engineer or Senior e-Field Project Engineer in Sandvika, Oslo/Norway.
Online Flow Assurance solutions are now installed worldwide for automatic dynamic monitoring of flow in operating subsea production systems, virtual flow metering of wells and condition monitoring. These solutions have demonstrated to increase operability, production and regularity as well as reducing operational expenses.
e-Field Solutions includes the SPT Group software solutions OLGA Online and OLGA OTS, as well as real-time drilling and virtual flow metering solutions. OLGA Online by SPT Group is rapidly becoming the industry standard for multiphase dynamic production management systems for oil & gas facilities. Using OLGA in an online environment, OLGA Online provides operators and engineers with information from parts of the production system that instrumentation cannot reach; to support safe and optimized production. OLGA Online is installed in more than 40 oil & gas production systems worldwide.
OLGA OTS is dedicated dynamic simulation software covering production wells and pipelines which is integrated with all the recognized dynamic process simulators. This enables highly realistic Operator Training Simulators used to educate operators and engineers in how to operate the oil & gas field even before start-up. OLGA OTS is utilized in 40+ integrated training simulators worldwide.
OLGA VFM is being used in a number of production wells to accurately calculate the phase flow rate of gas, oil and water based on available pressure and temperature sensors (Virtual Flow Metering system).
Online Drilling is being used in a number of pilot installations to enable faster and safer drilling operation, including MPD, UBD, DGD, HPHT and deepwater drilling systems. Utilize fully dynamic multiphase models for well control by real-time calculation of pressure and temperature as well as estimation of inflows/kicks while drilling.
Contact info.: Jon Reino Heum e-Field Delivery Manager Europe +47 63 89 03 37
- Technical execution of e-Field projectsEngineering of OLGA multiphase flow models
- System integration and graphical user interface configuration
- Development and engineering of OLGA
- Online advisors such as pipeline leak detection and pipeline hydrate Management
- Development and engineering of virtual flow metering systems
- Communication with and follow-up of clients
- Organized and structured
- Capable of delivering on time without sacrificing quality
- Great passion for technical challenges
- Able to take initiative, be a self-starter and think differently
- Showing great interest in working in teams
- Ability to adapt to changes in job requirements and organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and oral English language
- Flexible to global travel
Great working environment, both professionally and socially
Significant career opportunities in an international company in growth
Personal and professional development in a world-leading dynamic simulation team
- Master's degree within Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Technology or Process Control Engineering
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience within the oil and gas industry
- Experience within dynamic process/pipeline simulation tools or advanced process control
- Knowledge about oil & gas automation systems or training simulators
- Alternatively, hands-on experience with advanced simulation technologies for well engineering and real-time drilling