Project / Product Controller group consists of a total of about 50 people working in the project and product environments around at the various locations. Controller group in Stavanger currently comprises 7. Due to increasing workload, we are seeking new employees to Controller group.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- Budgeting and forecasting of projects / products.
- Follow-up of the customer contract (including billing).
- Economy Academic support to project managers, technical teams and other specialists.
- Help raise finance understanding and enthusiasm for the organization.
- Reporting of projects and products.
- Various analyzes, tests and controls (both fixed and Ad-Hoc).
Qualifications and skills:
We want to link to us upbeat and motivated employees with good ability to work both independently and with others. Applicants should have minimum 2 years of higher education in economics and preferably background in accounting. Relevant experience can substitute for a lack of formal education.We also emphasize good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.