We are and will continue to be the best at delivering crane and winch products to suit our customers' needs and in compliance with current and future regulations. As a result of increasing workload we will strengthen the department with a person who could take responsibility for further develop and ensure the quality of our products acc. current regulations. The position will report to the Director of Engineering.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- Put into the current rules for our products and keep up to date on legislation, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Coordinate and implement internal regulatory studies.
- Training of employees internally and across locations.
- Collaborate with class companies in developing applicable regulations.
- Follow-up of the various class companies.
- Assist sales and technical implementation of the projects.
Some travel will be required.
Qualifications and skills:
We want to join up with a positive effort and willing worker with good ability to work both independently and with others. Knowledge of regulations for offshore lifting equipment and relevant experience in offshore related activities is an advantage. We are looking for structured, flexible and quality conscious.Good communication and interpersonal skills and good written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English is required.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.