Kongsberg Gruppen (Kongsberg) is an international, knowledge-based group with 7259 employees in more than 25 countries. The Group supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers in the oil and gas industry, the merchant marine, defense and aerospace industries. Kongsberg is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and had revenue of 15.7 billion in 2012.
Constructor Mechanics (DS: 07/13)
Naval Systems & Surveillance is a division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace .
, we develops and delivers advanced system solutions for command and control, simulation and training, monitoring, sonar and underwater vehicles to national and international navies. We take full responsibility from concept definition to implementation, installation and maintenance.
Naval Systems & Surveillance is located in Kongsberg, and also has branches in Stjørdal and Billingstadsletta, as well as subsidiaries in Horten and Tromsø.
Due to the amount of task / new prospects, we want to strengthen the department Hardware Design & Delivery at Kongsberg.
- Mechanical design of workstations and electronic cabinets.
- Preparation and improvement of product and production drawings
- 3D and 2D modeling using SolidWorks.
- Sheet metal construction, tolerance, shape and location
- Design, ergonomics, coatings, environmental
- Configurasjon Management
- Subcontractor Contact
Qualifications and skills:
- Engineer, with experience in mechanical design
- Finding solutions
- Independent, result oriented, organized, structured, and plan their work
- Good oral and written communication in English and Norwegian
- Sociable and good at cooperation
We can offer you:
- Challenging tasks in a large development
- Good opportunities for skills development
- A good academic and social environment
- Flexible hours and competitive conditions
Please visit the Kongsberg Maritime website for more information.