Do you want an interesting and challenging job in an international transport environment?
Kongsberg Maritime delivers systems for ship automation and process control to customers world-wide. Our solutions have great success in the market, and incoming orders are increasing.
Forwarding & Packing Department are therefore seeking Forwarder to strengthen our department.
Forwarding Department is responsible for packing all kinds of outbound shipments and execution of all transportation to and from Kongsberg Maritime.
As Forwarder you will be in extensive contact with freight forwarders, agents and transporters world-wide, as well as internal "customers" and Kongsberg Maritimes external customers.
Daily operational activities in connection with shipment from Kongsberg Maritime are a primary task. Our Forwarder will be in touch with our field offices and will be the daily liaison between internal clients and transporters.
As a Forwarder you will be part of a team, and packing will be an important part of the position as well as administration.
- Good communication in English both written and oral
- Must master the Incoterms and have knowledge of Letter of Credit and export licensing
- Buying and booking of shipping services worldwide - must have entrepreneurial spirit
- Good knowledge of import-export customs procedures, and import and export documents
- Extensive use of ERP system (Microsoft AX, Lotus Notes, XL.)
- Must be customer focused
- Must have the ability to acquire new knowledge in a hectic environment
- Must be able to take quick decisions on behalf of our internal and external customers
We can offer:
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Good opportunities for development in an international network
- Informal and positive working environment
Note: Applications will be evaluated on a running basis.