|Steria is one of Europe's 10 largest IT consulting companies. With more than 40 years of experience, we are a trusted partner for many of the largest and most demanding clients.Customers who trust us are businesses Customs, DNB, NPRA, Telenor and defense, to name a few. Our services include IT and business consulting, systems development, infrastructure and operations. Internationally we are represented in 15 countries and counts 20 000 employees including 700 in Norway. Our work is characterized by a clear focus on understanding customer issues, providing the solution as promised and creating real value.
Steria is a solid consultancy with a strong academic environment in usability and design.Steria's goal is that the systems we create will be among the most user friendly. We are looking for you as passionate about usability and wanting to work with other concerned specialists in the area. We are looking for several experienced consultants who would fans frantically with their hands if they do not get drawn down their ideas. You need not be a dab hand at programming, but you must know what is CSS and HTML. We are looking for people who thrive in an outward role and is used to discuss with customers, users and developers.
You get to work with large system development projects where usability experts have an important role.
The ideal candidate has:
• Want to work in a team with business developers, technologists and customers
• Ability to deliver creative, user-friendly and comprehensive solutions
• The pursuit of an independent and diverse job
• Strong interest in usability, information architecture and interaction design
• Have more than 3 years of project experience in usability and UX design
• Could act as liaison between the business side and technologists
• Have the ability to lead workshops and design processes, build prototypes and run user tests
• Be able to see the whole and be accurate with details
• Have a good understanding of technology
• Have higher education
• A strong and experienced specialists with a focus on skills and experience
• A pleasant working environment with talented colleagues who are passionate user
• Competitive salaries
• Good insurance and pension plans
• An extra week
• Contribution to the membership at selected training centers
• Business Cabins mm
• Professional and personal developmental tasks
Please send your application and CV in Norwegian, click on "submit application" link. For questions, contact Tine Marthinus, department email@example.com or Ketil Storvik, research group leader usability firstname.lastname@example.org