Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to over 850 NOK million in turnover in 2011, export representing 98% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
To ensure efficiency for our international sales organization, we are searching Merchandisers
Stokke® operates its own direct sales force across more than 40 countries, and is continuously expanding its coverage. In many markets the number of merchandisers is also increasing.
The successful candidate can expect a structured and exciting career path. Possibly as Junior Account Manager or Account Manager as next step.
- A Stokke® Merchandiser is typically responsible for between 50 to 100 stores, depending on geography and size of stores.
- He or she may cover several markets, or have an area responsibility within a country.
- Stores will mainly be branches of chains, but may also include full responsibility for some independent retailers.
- The Merchandiser is mainly focused on installation of displays and POS materials, visual merchandising, product training, selling in and implementing new products as well as reporting.
- No specific education is required, but good communication skills – in local language as well as English.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as good commercial acumen are vital.
- Experience from merchandising and training/motivating retail staff are distinct advantages. Particularly if gained within exclusive/up-market products with a selective distribution setup and emphasis on visual merchandising.
- Candidates must be ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company, as well as being flexible and mobile, hard working and dedicated.
- A domestic environment which allows travelling / staying away and occasional weekend work at consumer shows is necessary. Applicants must be ready to accept changing structures in the area based on market performances and company needs.
- A valid clean driving license is required.
Why join Stokke®?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization.
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website (http://www.stokke.com)