Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to over 850 NOK million in turnover in 2011, export representing 98% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
To ensure efficiency for our international sales organization, we are searching Account Managers.
Stokke® operates its own direct sales force across more than 40 countries, and is continuously expanding its coverage. In specific markets the number of account managers is also increasing. The successful candidate can expect a structured and exciting career path.
- A Stokke® account manager (AM) is typically responsible for between 30 to 150 retailers, depending on geography and account profiles.
- He or she may cover several markets, be the only representative of Stokke® within the market, or be responsible for an area within a country.
- The account mix will include a range of retailers from small independent ones to large multiples and branch calls.
- The Account Manager role handles a wide variety of tasks including planning, budgeting, cost control, sales to retailers, installation of displays and POS materials, merchandising, product training, account performance follow-up, reporting and administration, etc.
- A commercial education is typically required and ideally with a specialization within sales and/or key account management.
- Candidates must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to a high standard in the local language as well as in English.
- Experience with developing distribution and sales of branded goods with excellent results, as well as experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments are expected. This should ideally, but not necessarily, have been gained with exclusive/up-market products/brands with a selective distribution set-up. Experience from competitive sales cultures and with both small independent retailers and sophisticated multiple retailers would be strong assets.
- Other formal requirements include good PC user experience (preferably Outlook, Microsoft Office). - Candidates must be ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company, as well as being flexible and mobile, hard working and dedicated.
- A domestic environment which allows travelling / staying away and occasional weekend work at consumer shows is necessary. Applicants must be ready to accept changing structures in the area based on market performances and company needs.
- A valid clean driving license is required.
Why join Stokke®?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization.
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website (http://www.stokke.com)