The position will involve product liability for winches and associated equipment as well as direct work in projects.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- The overall technical responsibility for products within its remit.
- Prepare technical documentation and budget for the sales department.
- Assist equipment managers in sales meetings.
- Coordinate internal disciplines within their product range.
- Drive and coordinate development within its product range.
- Keep up to date on legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Superior mechanical design of various equipment related product.
- Coordinate internal disciplines in the project.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Participate in project meeting internally / externally.
- Preparation / coordination of technical documents for procurement and production.
- Monitoring of suppliers.
Qualifications and skills:
We want to link to us upbeat and motivated employees with good ability to work both independently and with others. You should have a background as civil engineer / engineer. Experience from the offshore industry or engineering industry / engineering industry as well as experience as a project manager is required. Inventor used for 3D design and knowledge of this or equivalent is desirable. In addition, we emphasize the ability to communicate in English.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
For more information about this and other positions available, please visit the National Oilwell Varco website.