Department Crane & Winch searching for engineer / engineer with knowledge of hydraulic systems and components. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- Design and calculation of hydraulic systems.
- Design of hydraulic system for offshore cranes and active heave compensated cranes / hoists.
- Follow-up and commissioning of equipment at home and abroad.
- Simulation and control of dynamic systems.
- Testing and testing of components.
- Participation in development.
It offers versatile and varied engineering work in a busy and challenging project environment. The work done in collaboration with other disciplines.
Qualifications and skills:
We want to link to us upbeat and motivated employees with good ability to work both independently and with others. Applicants should have knowledge of hydraulic systems and components. Experience from oil-related or other relevant technical activities is an advantage. We also emphasize good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
For more information about this and other positions available, please visit the National Oilwell Varco website.