We are looking for mechanical engineers to design our faucets. The position involves responsibility for mechanical design and sizing and fitting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components in collaboration with other disciplines. Basis of design is technical specifications drawn up in the sales phase. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to build a solid expertise in complex products by working together with highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
- Overall responsibility for mechanical design.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings and technical documentation.
- Preparation / coordination of technical documents for procurement and production.
- Participate in project meeting internally / externally.
- Coordinate internal disciplines in project implementation.
- Keep up to date on legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of suppliers.
- Final inspection and testing of equipment.
Qualifications and skills:
We want to link to us upbeat and motivated employees with good ability to work both independently and in teams. We are looking for engineers and civil engineers with minimum 3 years experience, preferably with relevant machine-or oil-related work experience. Good knowledge of the regulations is an advantage. It assumes that you have experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems, preferably Inventor, as well as excellent technical and practical understanding. We are looking for someone who is organized, quality conscious and who are motivated to work in a fast paced environment. It is expected excellent communication skills both written and oral, both in Norwegian and English.
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
For more information, please visit the National Oilwell Varco website.