Our customers hasshown us great confidence through placing many large contractsin ourcompany, and we need more competent people to help usto take the company furtherin a global exciting market.
Vacancies at our main office in Halden: SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER ‐ FISHINGFLEETDEPT.
• Projectmanagement/ design and engineering ofrefrigeration systems
• Technical calculations and construction ofrefrigeration units and components
• Preparation of production and customer documentation / classification societies
• Follow‐up in‐house production andmanufacturing externally
• Contact with customers and suppliers
• Some travelling will be reqiured
• Excellenttechnical knowledge and understanding
• Refrigeration background is a demand
• Proactive, outgoing and communicative
• Have the ability to work independently and in teams
• Able to handlemany projectssimultaneously
• Excellent PC knowledge (AutoCAD, MicrosoftDynamics AX, SuperOffice andOffice progr.)
• Excellent English skills, written and oral
• The ability to work systematically and result oriented in a hectic environment
We can offer:
• An excellent working environment with opportunity for personal development
• Interesting and challenging work for and expanding and internationalmarket
• Support and training in an organization with high technical expertise
• Competetive terms
For further information please contact dept.manager
Torfinn Torp,tlph.+47 90 17 20 70 or e‐mail email@example.com.
Application with CV and referencesto be sent via e‐mail orregularmailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or Teknotherm Marine AS, P.O.Box 87,N‐1751 Halden, Norway.