Marine Cybernetics is in rapid growth and in search of competent new employees who are interested in simulator based testing of control system software. We are looking for Engineers (BSc/MSc/PhD) and Maritime and Offshore personnel with relevant technical and operative background.
Typical work tasks are preparations for and execution of simulator based testing. This includes configuration and adaptation of simulators, preparation of test plans and participation in testing of computer system software for Drilling systems, Dynamic Positioning (DP) systems, Power Management Systems (PMS), Steering, Propulsion and Thruster (SPT) systems, and Crane systems. The work is performed at Marine Cybernetics’ lab facilities, at control system vendor sites, at shipyards, and onboard ships and offshore installations. We are in an international business and travel activity should be expected.
Marine Cybernetics is searching for the following fields of competence:
- Control Engineering/Automation
- Electric Power Engineering
- Marine Technology
- Drilling and Crane Systems
- Petroleum Technology
- Test and Verification of Software
Marine Cybernetics offer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an organization in growth and development
- Working in a young and international environment
- Competitive benefits
- Attractive pension and health insurance
- Local Tekna branch
- Active internal sports organization - MC BIL
Applications and other career related inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.