Due to increased workload in our company, we require strengthening of our engineering base.
• Solid experience from Criticality and RCM studies
• Solid knowledge in International and Norwegian requirements and Norsok standards.
• Development and updating of engineering specifications, maintenance philosophy / -strategy, procedures and guidelines.
• Establishing and evaluating maintenance and inspection programs, including initiation of necessary corrective actions and/or revision of inspection programs
• Auditing of sub-contractors
• FAT participation
• Structured and independent within the assigned scope of work
• Extensive knowledge of some or all of the above responsibilities are required (Senior 5-10 years experience) (Maintenance Engineer minimum 2 years experience)
• Master or Bachelor engineering degree preferred
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good English skills both written and verbally
• Extensive experience from Offshore industry preferred
• Extensive experience with use of SAP preferred
For more information: Elin.Ropeid@IKM.no, T: +47 51 64 13 73, or visit the IKM Testing AS website.
Application and CV sendes: Elin.Ropeid@IKM.no