The Technical Documentation and LCI Coordinator is responsible for the upkeep the lifecycle information and documentation for the field facilities.
He/She with participate in a team of Engineers and Technical personnel to support the long term reliability and operability of the equipment and plant. During the pre-operational phase he/she will participate in the development of the technical documentation systems, including work processes and procedure.
General Responsibilities include:
• Ensure accuracy, upkeep and integrity of all facilities and well life cycle data
• Preparation and distribution of weekly Document as required, to internal and external parties.
• Registration, issue and distribution of technical documentation to internal and external parties, ensuring timely turnaround of documentation.
• Expediting of overdue documentation issued for review.
• Ad hoc administrative tasks, as required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Electronic file management experience
• Document control experience in an engineering environment.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good distance communication skills
• Excellent computer and keyboard skills.
For more information: Elin.Ropeid@IKM.no, T: +47 51 64 13 73, or see the IKM Testing AS website.
Application and CV sendes: Elin.Ropeid@IKM.no