- Complete independent tasks within the field of construction, projects and building of automated production machines.
- Develop excellent technical solutions in close collaboration with other colleagues and clients.
- Preferably a background as an automation technician or an automation engineer.
- You should be familiar with engineering of electrical facilities in automated machinery.
- You should be familiar with PLS programming.
- Experience in robot programming is an advantage.
- You are confident in working on site with clients and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
For more information, please contact Steinar Fet (70245232) or Tor Ronny Gjelstenli (92622980).
Please submit a written application with your CV to AMATEC AS, postboks 385, 6239 Sykkylven. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.