Location: Oslo, Norway, no
Do most of your conversations start with:
- “So, this person found me on Twitter …”
- “You know that video I sent you …”
- “Have you seen this new website that …” ?
If your answer is “yes”, we want to hear from you.
Your online habit could land you a limited engagement as an honorary member of Opera’s Marketing team.
It’s a chance to work at the confluence of product development, company strategy and customer relations. If you’re interested in a future career at Opera, there’s no better opportunity.
You’ll get hands-on experience working with the latest technology and trends in an international business environment, with an emphasis on emerging markets.
Other responsibilities may include, but will probably not be limited to:
- Community engagement
- Analysis and reporting on trends
- Content curation across a variety of social channels
- Outreach to influencers
- Brand building
- Campaign monitoring and management
- Experience and/or interest in marketing
- A genuine enthusiasm for social media
- A sense of humor
- Ability to work independently, and take ownership of projects
Ideals (one or more)
- PowerPoint proficiency
- Speaking a non-Western language
Apply today! Drop us a line telling us why you’re interested — and qualified. Tell us how you spend your time online, and explain what interests you the most about social media. Please include your Twitter handle or Facebook alias. Also, be sure to send us a link to your blog, Tumblr or Instagram account. (And, don’t forget to mention why you’re a good fit for Opera.)
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.