- Act as the responsible contract administrator and commercial lead for a portfolio of allocated rig contracts, and to ensure this responsibility is managed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as internal policies and management system.
- Follow up claims, disputes and other contract related issues, and ensure timely handling of such.
- Draft, review and present key contractual correspondence such as VO/VORs, proposals, side letters, company positions, notification letters etc.
- Assist in warranty and guarantee related issues.
- Prepare monthly reports to management and/or clients.
- Support, ensure and develop best practices within the department.
- Support the SCM function in the construction and negotiations of agreements towards subcontractors when, and where needed.
- Support the preparation of tenders in cooperation with the Contracts and Marketing Manager.
- Support and advice management and/or other departments as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or master degree within industrial economics, business administration or law. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Technical background in terms of education and/or experience, proving a good understanding for engineering and technical solutions.
- 2-4 years experience in similar role performing contract administration, review and negotiations, preferable from the oil and gas industry.
- The candidate needs to speak/write fluent English and Norwegian.
- Proactive, professional and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Work unsupervised, and take responsibility for effectiveness of own work.
- Able to relate to staff at all levels, as well as clients, in a professional manner.
- Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied work load, and changing job priorities.
- Dependable and able to deliver on time.
- Strong commercial, analytical and strategic mindset.
For more information, please visit the Dolphin Drilling AS website.