- Act as Project Manager for modification and/or renewal survey projects (RS projects) on different MODUS within the Dolphin Drilling fleet.
- Development and continuous updating of Project Execution Manual.
- Development and continuous updating of Project related procedures and guidelines.
- Provide input to Dolphin Drilling management on project matters.
- Plan and budget complete projects of various complexities.
- Perform and participate in Yard / subcontractor audits and qualifications.
- Establish project organisations and Project Execution Plans.
- Plan, execute and report complete projects of various complexities world-wide according to approved Scope of work and budget .
- Ensure transfer of as-built and project documentation to Dolphin Drilling document systems and operating rig’s.
- Provide qualified competence and assistance concerning projects of various complexities to Dolphin Drilling operation areas worldwide.
- Budgetary, reporting and execution responsibility.
- Joint responsibility for Dolphin Drilling`s total result and image.
- University degree on master level. Lack of education, may be compensated by long experience.
- 5 - 8 years relevant work experience within technical, engineering and/or project management, whereof 2-4 years on management level.
- Extrovert as a person and good human relations.
- Fluent written and spoken Norwegian and English language-
- Valid offshore health Certificate and Basic Safety Course.
- Good communication skills.
- Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied work load, and changing job priorities.
- Dependable and able to deliver on time.
- Strong commercial, analytical and strategic mindset.
For more information, please visit the Dolphin Drilling AS website.