- Prepare drilling discipline related specifications and work orders.
- Perform offshore surveys.
- Verify interface connections to existing rig and report.
- Planning scope of work and report progress of the drilling items during all phases of the project.
- Review and verify design, engineering drawings and documents.
- Prepare Change Order Request (COR) forms for the Drilling discipline.
- Work in close cooperation with the LCI coordinator.
- Supervision and follow-up of subcontractors and initiate actions if delivery deviates from specifications and schedule.
- Review and/or prepare work packages, commissioning procedures, FAT procedures and mechanical completion documents.
- Perform on-site inspections and follow up on quality to ensure it meets required specifications.
- The position is based in our Tecnical&Project department located in Tananger Norway, but travel activity will be required due to follow up of suppliers and execution of projects internationally.
- Technical University degree on bachelor level. Long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum of 5 years work experience from oil & gas industry within Technical and Projects related matters
- Knowledge of rules and regulations within Semisubmersible Drilling Units and Drilling Ships.
- Knowledge of project accounting.
- Good English written and spoken skills.
- Valid Offshore License & Offshore Medical Certificate.
For further information, please visit the Dolphin Drilling AS website or contact: