- technical management of appointed vessels
- technical support to the vessels
- planning and execution of dry-dockings
- follow-up of maritime authorities and class society requirements
- technical assistance in new-building matters, purchase and sale of tonnage
- ensure implementation of the company's Safety Management System
- safe, efficient operation of the vessels
- budget, reporting and cost control for appointed vessels
- travel activities related to visit of vessels
In addition, the position will involve tasks related to the development of ship operation policies and procedures within the company.
- relevant technical and/or maritime education
- ship management, classification society or similar relevant maritime/shipping activities experience
- managerial skills and experience
- planned maintenance systems
- analytical, structured and result oriented
- able to work independently as well as in team
- human oriented with strong communicational skills
- fluency in English language
- working capacity, flexibility and extrovert/sociable style are important qualities
- good, technical knowledge, sense of order and safety will be decisive
- experience from DP2, Tanker and/or LPG vessels is an advantage
For further information, please contact our Technical Fleet Manager Atul Sachar, + 47 55 30 73 00/ +47 4049 7544 (mob) or Man. Dir. Pål N. Andresen +47 9285 7379
Please forward a short application together with your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2013. Further documentation may be requested at a later date.
Wallem Shipmanagement Norway AS, PO Box 6106 Postterminalen, N-5892 Bergen.