We have vacancies as QC LEAD in projects at the Department of Project Quality - Kongsberg
FMC Technologies is the world?s largest supplier of systems and equipment for subsea oil and gas production. The demand for our systems is increasing, and we are seeking the sharpest minds to take our game-changing technology even further.
We challenge what?s possible. Every day.
This position is part of the project's quality team, along with the project's quality manager, and other QC LEAD, Quality Administrator and other quality resources depending on project complexity and customer demands.
QC LEAD may have responsibilities / tasks for one or more sub-projects (work packages) depending on project scope and complexity. The QC LEAD position reports in the project to the project's quality manager. Line-wise the QC LEAD reports to the position of Group Leader Project Quality support and administration.
- Responsible for the quality assurance and quality control, on (one, several or all) work package level (WP), ensuring that products are meeting the requirements defined by contractual and internal requirements
- Responsible for following up the quality on (one, several or all) work package level (WP) monitoring the performance in the different Delivery teams (DT), for the production, fabrication and delivery and ensuring that FMC requirements are meet in all phases
- When applicable; responsible for review and acceptance of final documentation from suppliers and to the Customer
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring that contractual requirements are included in the delivery teams and projects QA resources for own work package/work packages.
- Responsible for planning and execution of verifications related to own work package/work packages level, monitoring any involvement from the different Delivery teams (DT).
- Monitoring that all quality requirements are included for the products and are transferred to the suppliers. If not, then to report back to product responsible and/or WPPM
- Responsible for implementation of agreed improvements and standardisation of quality requirements within the Project (addressing the different Delivery Teams or product lines).
- Reporting of non-conformances to quality requirements within the project, for own work package/work packages. Reporting to Project Quality manager.
- Act as the project Quality engineer for project system testing at site.
Qualifications and personal qualities
- Experience in project and quality management.
- Technical background (mechanical or controls), Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience of monitoring of suppliers, often offshore related industries.
- Knowledge of our products and subsea in general is appreciated.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards such as ISO 9001 and Norsok is an advantage.
- Fluent oral and written presentation skills in English language.
- Organized and tidy.
- Good leadership skills
- Team player with good communication skills.
We can offer
- An informal and stimulating work environment
- Challenging and independent tasks
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and skills development in a knowledge-rich and international environment
Workplace will be Kongsberg.
We are particularly looking for candidates with electrical / automation background, with previous experience of working as Quality Engineer.
For more information, contact Bjørn Alne
Please apply via www.fmctechnologies.com / careers within application deadline.
Bjørn Marius Alne, tlf: 47 32287574