Kongsberg Maritime AS delivers automation and Instrumentation to ships and offshore vessels through our world-wide organization. We are now bringing our maritime and offshore knowledge base into the renewable energy segment by establishing a new department within ?Wind Farm Management? in Trondheim. The main target for this development is to reduce the cost of the energy produced from the wind farm.
We are building a group of enthusiastic and resourceful individuals who want to contribute building the future technical solutions within the sustainable energy segment. Areas of interest are wind farm automation and control systems including sensors and instrumentation, condition monitoring, condition based maintenance, wind field CFD modeling and nearcasting of meteorological parameters. Currently we have an open position within condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, fault diagnostics and maintenance planning.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as specialist in Maintenance Engineering projects
- Contribute in the development of KONGSBERG?s Condition Based Maintenance-system for Wind Turbines, on specification, design, implementation and test
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive knowledge within FMECA and RCM methods
- Extensive practical knowledge from operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Experience from Wind Energy, rotating machinery and/or high-voltage equipment
- Relevant experience from Process, Power, Maritime or Offshore Oil&Gas industry
Education and skills:
- Engineering degree (MSc, BSc or equivalent)
- Fluent English
- Team oriented
- Quality conscious, service minded and creative
We can offer:
- Diversified and challenging tasks in a strong knowledge based international environment
- Competitive terms of employment
Working location will be Trondheim and a certain amount of travelling must be expected.
Oddbjørn Malmo, mob: 47 93017006 Kristian Holm,
mob: 47 91833121