Logistics and Trade Compliance Coordinator
Our Supply Chain department in Stavanger now has a position available for a motivated Logistics and Trade Compliance Coordinator to support our Operations organization. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to jump start their career in a global setting, preparing them for a great future in Supply Chain Management.
The role is likely to be shaped to fit the successful candidate, but responsibilities include the following:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Optimizing cost and speed for import and export by best total cost providers
- Actively participate in Emerson Logistic Improvement Programmes
- Monthly reporting of key performance indicators
- Creating, maintaining and improving Trade Compliance Procedures for Supply Chain/Logistics (Shipping, Incoming Goods, HS Classification, CoO Determination)
- Trade Compliance guidance, training and monitoring with Supply Chain/Logistics
- Acting as Commodity Manager for Logistics
- Experience in dealing with in- and out-bound logistics
- Trade Compliance experience from a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand international standards and be able to incorporate such in the organization
- Detailed experience in close follow up audits on processes and procedure compliance.
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements and processes needed to support the offshore oil and gas business
- Microsoft Office experience and expertise (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint)
- Oracle 11i or other major ERP system experience desirable
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken
- Strong analytical capabilities
Roxar is renowned for its great working environment. We are large enough to provide you with broad professional support, yet small enough for your performance to make a difference. Roxar has a challenging environment where people can learn, experiment and grow.
Online application form: [Click here]