Odfjell Drilling Technology has 350 dedicated and QHSE-oriented resources serving the following areas: Drilling engineering services including EPCI, MODU and fixed installations, New build projects, Yard stays, Technology projects & improvement processes and Well Management.
Odfjell Drilling are a leading contractor in the production drilling market. We currently have Platform Drilling contracts with Statoil, Talisman and BP. In order to increase our competitiveness in this market and to coordinate and improve our procurement and logistics functions within modification projects we are now seeking a Senior Purchaser for our Stavanger based projects. The successful applicant for this position is expected to be able to handle the purchasing for one or more projects by themselves. The type of purchasing various from high value drilling equipment to procurement of services and also bulk materials for fabrication and installation work. The position advertised is organized under our Supply Chain Management group and reports to the VP Supply Chain Management.
- Participate in development and improvement of procurement processes and procedures
- Report key performance indicators for suppliers
- Prepare project specific procurement strategies
- Prepare Project Specific Procurement Plans.
- Prepare, issue, negotiate and manage procurement packages and frame agreements
- Participate in tender preparation towards clients
- Participate in cross functional sourcing teams
- Perform all project purchasing
- Follow up Suppliers and logistics.
- Relevant degree level of qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience within procurement function
- Good negotiating skills and the ability to develop and implement long term strategic plans
- Good ERP system skills
- Detailed knowledge of drilling equipment and operations
- Good communicator in both English and Norwegian
- Motivated and good motivator
- Safety Conscious
- Creative and result orientated
- Team player
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel?s competence and personality:
COMMITTED ? SAFETY CONSCIOUS ? CREATIVE ? COMPETENT ? RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Online application form: [Click here]