Contract Management, Legal ? Asker/Kongsberg
FMC Technologies is the world?s largest supplier of systems and equipment for subsea oil and gas production. The demand for our systems is increasing, and we are seeking the sharpest minds to take our game-changing technology even further.
We challenge what?s possible. Every day.
The Contract Management department is responsible for the contractual quality and compliance of contracts entered into by FMC Technologies Eastern Region. We need a Senior Contract Specialist/Contract Specialist to support the organization with contractual knowledge and expertise in tendering and negotiation work as well as general support on contract management.
- Support the organization in negotiating and formalizing EPC, Product Sales and Research and Development contracts
- Performing evaluations, negotiations and establishments of contracts with customers and partners
- Actively participate in establishing and implementing guidelines and standards
- Support various departments in ensuring contractual compliance and quality
Qualifications and personal qualities required:
- 4-year degree in law, economics, business administration or finance
- Preferably more than 2 years experience within contract management and/or contract negotiations in the oil & gas industry, but newly educated candidates may also apply
- Fluent oral and written skills, in both Norwegian and English
- High degree of commercial understanding
- Proactive, agile and responsive
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills in an international environment
We can offer:
- Interesting work assignments in an inspiring and international environment, which is one of the world leaders in its field
- An informal and stimulating working environment with a high technical standard
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes
The place of work will be in Asker or Kongsberg.
Apply electronical here