FARA is a leading supplier of IT solutions to the public transport sector. We deliver solutions and products providing real-time information to efficiently solve the different needs of the stakeholders in the sector. Our offering includes fare collection, travel information, infotainment, fleet management and traffic management. Our intelligent and easy-to-use systems contribute to a more efficient transit service, increased quality and better safety.
FARA ASA has 80 employees in the Nordic countries and representatives across Europe. The corporate headquarter is based in Trondheim, Norway, other offices are located in Oslo, Denmark, Poland and Finland.
FARA ASA is facing strong international expansion and is seeking highly motivated employees to participate in our growth
Chief Architect (RFR 1006)
FARA ASA is facing strong international expansion and is seeking a highly motivated Chief Architect to participate in our growth. The main task of the Chief Architect is to provide architecture and technology leadership and mentoring and take a leading role in technical discussions with architecture stakeholders and suppliers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Define/document the company's technology strategy in close relation with the stakeholders
- Define/document the conceptual architecture roadmap for both software and hardware.
- Follow up the implementation of the architecture by supervision, guidance and control
- Define technical requirements for product roadmaps
- Propose and be involved in research opportunities the company should be involved in
- Be responsible of definition of the company's hardware portfolio by market research, test of and final acceptance based on needs defined by product and sale
- Maintain the hardware portfolio together with logistics
- Give necessary sales support for the sales in technical matters
- Evaluate tender/bid documents and offers to customers when approval from technology is required
- Higher relevant education
- Experience from similar role
- A high degree of professionalism
- Good communicator in written and verbal english.
- A technology and customer focused company in expansion
- Direct impact on business and development
- Competitive compensation
Some travel will be expected to our development sites in Finland and Poland.