Parker Maritime AS
Parker Maritime, a part of Parker Hannifin Corp – Energy Products Division, provides a wide range of services including subsea metrology, dimensional control surveying onshore and offshore, vessel and ROV attitude verifications and GNSS ”health checks”, as well as maritime services like seabed mapping. In addition Parker Maritime have developed and manufactures the ParkerPMS™ for shuttle tankers and other vessels.
We need to strengthen our staff within Industrial Surveying, Subsea Metrology and 3D Processing. The work will be onshore and offshore. We are looking for engineers with bachelor or master degrees within Land Surveying, Geodesy or related.
• BSc or MSc in Land Surveying, Geodesy or related
• Ability to handle simultaneous activities and work in a hectic environment
• Ability to work both independently and in teams
• Service minded with a strong focus on customer relations
• Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
• Good communication skills in English and preferable Norwegian
• Are willing to travel worldwide on short notice