- Perform to the highest standards of customer service;
- Actively build customer relationship with existing customers.
- Advice, propose and execute plans regarding use of Seagull products and services in cooperation with the customer, and in assistance with the Area Sales Manager.
- Update customer product use with the goal to better serve the customer and to expand customer sales;
- Responsible to guide the customer into making the optimum selection of Computer Based Training titles to fit the customers need.
- Assist to answer requests from the customers regarding subscription/sales agreements and its related documentation;
- Communicate with customers and the Operations team to update subscription/sales agreements and its related documentation;
- Ensure that customer subscription/sales agreements and its related documentation at all times are completed accurately and scheduled for implementation within the Operation Department;
- Update training matrix for customer as needed;
- Ensure correct updating of customer relationship program (CHROME) related to relevant Customer accounts;
- Have in depth knowledge of product and product use;
- Understand correct use of subscription/sales agreements pricing policy;
- Participate and assist Area Sales Manager when required, in organising the User Conferences;
- Report to Manager Product Advisory all important feedback from customers;
- Communicate lessons learned to After sales team;
- Assist as needed Manager Product Advisory with proposing annual plans and budgets for sales and marketing towards existing customers.
- Position supervises Contract Coordinator.
Travel: Some travel is required.
- Competent in spoken and written use of English and one Scandinavian language
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a competent PC user
- Be able to work in an international working environment
- Maritime background is an advantage
- An international and fast growing company
- A dynamic and good working environment
- Competitive terms and conditions