Product Project Manager
FMC Technologies is the world's largest supplier of systems and equipment for subsea oil and gas production. The demand for our systems is increasing, and we are seeking the sharpest minds to take our game-changing technology even further.
We challenge what's possible. Every day.
CDM is responsible for supplying control and monitoring systems to subsea facilities for production of oil and gas. The department is a multidisciplinary, technical skilled professional environment responsible for the development and delivery of subsea products to international oil and gas projects. The position is part of the Delivery Management group. Main responsibilities:
Preferred qualifications and personal skills:
- Project management internally and towards customers.
- Execution of total deliveries in accordance with contract, including ensuring that the project is run in accordance with plan, budget and specified quality standards.
We can offer:
- Experience from project management, logistics, and technical competence.
- Result-focused and customer-oriented.
- Ability and interest to lead and motivate fellow employees.
- Good cooperation skills and the ability to work independently and systematically within own area of responsibility.
- Good formulation skills in written and oral Norwegian and English.
- An informal and stimulating working environment.
- Demanding and challenging work tasks.
- Excellent opportunities to influence own development and work situation.
The place of work will be Kongsberg.