Web Content Manager
Jotun is seeking for a Web Content Manager
The Web Content Manager will manage, coordinate and control the content and functionality of Jotun's Internet, Intranet and Extranet including other digital and social media on a global basis for all segments in order to secure a professional communication according to Jotun values, policies and strategy.
Further develop and implement improved functionality and content to help strengthen Jotun reputation and image in the digital world.
- Responsible for Web- and intranet strategy in Jotun
- Responsible for content strategy, -development and -monitoring on all sites.
- Responsible for implementing, coordinating social media across all Jotun sites.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining digital guidelines towards Corporate Identity in Jotun.
- Responsible for developing and administering content related supporting tool such as streaming service, statistic tools, etc
- Be in forefront on web activities worldwide and assure Jotun has needed functionality as needed in the market.
- Support the regions and segments in maintaining structured content on the web and Intranet pages.
- Responsible for training of new JIPS 2.0 users
- Member of Change Advisory Board for the solution.
- Formal education within communication/marketing/social media
- 3 - 5 years work experience within communication/social media
- Experience from international organisation and various cultures
- Good skills in IT/social media/web norms
- Stuctured and systematic approach
- Show initiative and responsibility
- Build network and relationshipsin in various cultures
- Organizational awareness
- Good communication skills
- International working environment
- Insurance and pension schemes
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness
- Advertising / Media
- College / University, Master's degree
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Journalism / Communication