The Subsea Tree and Work Over System Engineer will execute technical competence within Subsea tree and work over systems, including operational knowledge and experience related to well and rig activities. He/she will manage and lead contractor's subsea personnel to ensure proper preparation and installation of subsea equipment.
Subsea Tree and Work Over System Engineer
Main accountabilities and responsibilities
- Be Eni Norge's technical competence within Subsea tree and work over systems including all operational aspects related to these systems.
- Ensure proper planning, preparation and installation of subsea equipment according to program and procedures.
- Assure all parts of the work is being performed with a high focus on HSE to avoid personnel injuries and damage to material and environment.
- Update and maintain Eni Norge governing documents related to subsea tree and work over systems.
- Execute studies, modification work and upgrades as required.
- Manage maintenance and inspection work as required.
- Be technical support to non-operated licenses, new projects and fields in operation.
- Represent Eni Norge in execution projects on subsea tree and work over systems.
- Manage, plan, coordinate and execute offshore work according to approved programs and procedures. Verify that activities are carried out in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel.
- Report all accidents or situations of potential hazards.
- Initiate Lesson Learned process.
Master/Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Marine, Civil, Petroleum).
Norwegian and English, verbal and written.
5-7 years working with Subsea tree and work over systems including offshore operational experience.
Required knowledge technical or professional skills
- Technical knowledge of subsea equipment (pressure containing equipment, intervention tooling, running tools and work over control systems).
- Operational knowledge related to drilling and well completion and vessel operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with using and applying all Norwegian and international standards related to subsea tree and work over systems.
Required personal competencies
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- High ethical standard.
For more information about the position, please contact
John Olav Vågen, Techonology Engineering Manager Tel: +47 52 87 51 07