Engineering Manager with subsea experience
On behalf of one of our clients Technogarden Engineering Resources is searching for a consultant for the following position.
Engineering Manager – Stavanger
Engineering Manager reports directly to the COO, and will have the following responsibility:
- shall plan engineering recruitment targets , and together with HR perform recruitment in line with plan.
- shall manage engineering resource allocation for projects, tenders, studies and other work tasks.
- be held accountable towards the engineering budget and provide input into successive budgets.
- drive overall engineering philosophy and strategy to ensure that all engineering services can be provided.
- establish and maintain sensible competency matrix.
- shall provide support to allow competent management of subcontract calloffs.
- shall provide other engineering management requirements in order to help build the organization.
- College / University, Master's degree
- Fluent Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Maritime / Offshore subjects
- Education title: Relevant engineering background
- More than 5 years of relevant experience.