Engineering Systems, Eastern Region
FMC Technologies is the world's largest supplier of systems and equipment for subsea oil and gas production. We are seeking the sharpest minds to take our game-changing technology even further. We challenge the impossible. Every day.
Engineering Systems is seeking a new resource! We have our eyes open for a results-oriented team player, with a go-ahead spirit and an appetite for effectiveness, support and achieving goals. We emphasize your ability to adopt a Regional and Global perspective together with good cooperation and communication skills.
Engineering Systems is responsible to maintain and develop Teamcenter, CAD tools and SAP PDM to increase the user-friendliness, efficiency and quality for engineering.
This position reports to Manager CA(x) Tools Engineering Systems, Eastern Region.
- Support 3D-CAD / NX users in Eastern Region.
- Work with continuous improving of NX.
- Conduct NX training courses.
- Plan, develop and execute NX workshops.
- Participate in a global team to increase and improve our use of 3D CAD and NX.
- Implement new NX versions, functionality and methods.
- Minimum 3 years education on Bachelor level
- User experience in using 3D-CAD systems, especially NX.
- Experience supporting 3D-CAD systems, especially NX.
- Good knowledge about 3D-CAD systems and PLM systems.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical, structural and systematic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good teamwork abilities
We can offer:
- Interesting work assignments in an inspiring and international environment, which is one of the world leaders in its field.
- An informal and stimulating working environment with a high technical standard.
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes.
- The position involves great responsibility and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to obtain wide-ranging insight and experience.
The place of work will be Kongsberg.
For more detailed information, please contact Jan Ole Landsverk tel. (+47) 3228 7982 / (+47) 9823 3844, or Isabell Van Baal, HR Dept., tel. (+47) 3228 2907