Facility management - local company representative
Global business services (GBS) is Statoil's internal supplier of global services in finance, facility management, IT, projects, HR and communication. We operate out of Norway, Denmark, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, USA, Brazil and Canada, but also deliver services to Statoil offices in 30 other countries. Due to their know-how, expertise and abilities, our employees have won several prizes for GBS, including "Shared Service Company of the Year" in 2009.
The facilities management services is responsible for operation, maintenance and planning of Statoil's offices.The unit has around 300 employees distributed on 12 office locations and onshore plants in Scandinavia. The unit is also involved in international office establishments and will in the near future have a worldwide responsibility for facility management.
Local deliveries Norway plant (PLT) is responsible for operation, maintenance and planning of Statoil's offices at the plants in Norway. The responsibility includes property management/development, security services, office management, canteen and camp services.
The sector has 4 departments placed at Kårstø, Kollsnes/Sture, Mongstad and Hammerfest and consists of approximately 35 employees. NOR PLT Hammerfest has today 4 employees.
- We can offer a challenging and motivating position with focus on service, customer relation and adding value. The department will in the coming years be involved in several construction activities
- Follow-up of the operation and maintenance contract at Melkøya as local company representative
- Responsibility for maintenance and other operational tasks
- FM team lead in projects
- Handle challenges related to the department's ambition for energy saving
- Cooperation with and follow up of subcontractors and internal customers
- Higher education, preferably within building automation
- five to seven years of relevant experience
- IT knowledge
- Operational excellence within shared service
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and able to put forward clear expectations for performance and responsibility
- Structured and result oriented
- Ability to identify improvement areas and drive change processes
- You have focus on HSE and demonstrate integrity, ethics and values
- You have good communication skills and enjoy collaboration externally and across the organisation
- Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team
- Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process
- We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture