Senior Project Planner - Utsira High Project (S 11055)
The Utsira High Power Hub project is developing a solution for electric supply from the Norwegian onshore electric grid to several production installations in the Utsira High area (Dagny, Draupne, Edvard Grieg and Johan Sverdrup)
High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) onshore converter station connected to the electric grid at existing Kårstø main intake station. 200 km HVDC subsea cables.
Offshore hub platform with converter station, utilities, personnel shelter/accommodation, helideck and evacuation
High Voltage Alternating Current (HVAC) subsea cables to planned production installations: Dagny, Draupne, Edvard Grieg, and Johan Sverdrup.
The project has passed DG1, and a combined DG2/DG3 is planned for Q1 2013. DG4 is planned for Q4 2016.
Estimated CAPEX for the project is in the order of 8-9 BNOK
The planning function is responsible for implementation of the Time Management process and to ensure that planning and scheduling methodology implemented is in accordance with given working requirements.
The Senior Project Planner is responsible for:
- Overall strategic planning and development of Project Master Schedule for the Business case/ Project.
- Establish Direction and Target Schedule
- Contribute to the Business Case Execution Strategy (BCES) and participate in preparation of the
- Project Execution and Overall Procurement Strategy (PEOPS).
- Establish and maintain all schedules in cooperation with all disciplines in the Business case/ Project.
- Participate in preparation of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to ensure practical progress measurement
- Evaluate risk issues with possible schedule effects
- Schedule change control (project changes and variations).
- Verification of contractor’s time management process and deliverables.
The position is reporting to the Project Control Manager.
- University level - or equivalent. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum 5 years experience with planning and scheduling
- Safran Planner experience
- Structured, systematic and target driven
- Good social skills and cultural awareness
- Flexible, creative and analytical
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High ethical awareness and integrity
- Independent and resourceful
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Norwegian, (preferable)
Onshore, StavangerContract period: 30.09.2014Option period: 2x 12 months