Aker Advantage is Aker Solutions recruitment company for technical and project administrative personnel. Aker Advantage is established in Norway, England, Scotland, Australia and USA. Aker Advantage offers multidiscipline engineering and project administrative services based on client specification.
Piping Stress Engineer
We are currently seeking a Piping Stress Engineer for Aker Engineering & Technology and the Hadrian North Deep FEED project.
The objective for this role is to perform initial stress assessment for the riser hard pipe on the hull. It must be expected of work in connection with codes and design standard clarifications towards others. A main task is to calculate and document possible need for expansion loops. Riser hard pipe is unusual pipe specifications provided by flow line/riser contractor and Aker Houston office.
- Work location: Oslo, Fornebu
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Approx. 12 month
- +5 years relevant experience
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering
- Solid knowledge in the software Caesar II
- Excellent English skills, both written and orally
- Project staffing
- Subcontractor agreement
- Exciting challenges with good terms
- Many opportunities for new assignments
CONTACT: Aker Advantage AS, Phone: 55 22 48 00