If you like working on international technical projects where project members come from all over the world this position might be of interest to you!
Technogarden is seeking qualified peronell for excellent oportunity to further develop, grow and challenge yourself working on technical projects where process systems are to be designed and delivered to client according to specification, plan and budget.
Responsebilities as a Project Manager:
- Develop scope for deliverance based on specification
- Put together multidiscipline project team and develop project plan
- Estimate cost (both materials and man hours)
- Execute project status meeting, update project plan and develop report on project status and cost
- Follow up of clients/suppliers
- Handle, record and negotiate deviations from scope, specification, plan and cost appropriately
- Overall responsible for HSE-Q and the development of technical documentation package
- Project is executed according to inhouse and general standards and regulations
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering or management
- Over 7 years relevant work experience
- Good IT knnowledge
- Good comunicator
- Self driven
- Task and result oriented
- Structured and systematic
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
What can Technogarden offer?
Innovative and inspiring working environment. Our consultants are given responsibility, challenges and technical career opportunities.
We invest in continued development of talents and skills and offer competitive pay and employee benefits.
If you are based abroad, Technogarden has long experience and knowledge of requirements for working in Norway and will provide assistance througout the process.
Is this position of interest to you? For further questions please contact Jeanette Reinertsen (department manager) - phone number +4747417074, email: email@example.com