ara combines strong commercial principles with a long-term growth perspective. As an industry shaper, Yara strives to create value for shareholders and other stakeholders, as well as for society at large. Yara's continued success as an industry shaper is dependent upon retaining and promoting our ethical reputation and the public trust we have earned. Yara's Ethics and Compliance Department was established in 2009. The Department is responsible for the roll-out and integration of the Ethics and Compliance program globally in Yara.
To support Yara's growth ambition and the growth of our ethics and compliance team, Yara is looking for an Ethics and Communication manager.
Key tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Day-to-day management of the Ethics program. Creation and management of Ethics tools; Ethics portal, Ethics videos, Ethics resources and related policy documents.
- Identify emerging risk factors within the scope of the Ethics and Compliance program. Propose and manage mitigating actions.
- Communicating Yara's Ethics and Compliance standards and procedures to all employees through training programs, the development of policy documents and internal communication. Ensure global awareness of new policies.
- Create and manage a communication plan around Ethics for Yara, in coordination with Yara's Communication Department. Represent Yara at external events related to Ethics and Compliance
- Liaise and develop partnerships with other departments (such as Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, etc) for Ethics integration, awareness and training
- Provide advice, guidance and support related to the Code of Conduct, Ethics Handbook and other Ethics and Compliance related activities to employees and managers.
- Regional Compliance Coordinator for Europe
- Manage GRI strategy, FTSE4Good reporting and implementation of GRI reporting tool.
We are looking for candidates with a higher level academic degree. You should have a minimum of 5 years working experience. Knowledge of GRI or other sustainability reporting tools is a plus. You have excellent communication skills and are familiar with presentation/training for larger audiences. You have the ability to take initiative and work independently. You demonstrate good judgment with handling confidential information. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
We are offering a highly interesting and demanding position with good opportunities for a further career in a leading multinational company. Substantial travelling will be required.
You will report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
For further information please contact Ann Kristin Nyrønning, Delphi Consulting, tel. + 47 23 33 27 70. Please send a brief application and CV marked 75005 to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will handle all applications on a confidential basis, if requested also towards our client.