As a services business "Customer Experience" is key to generating revenues, and enhancing every experience with the customer. The Marine Services Customer Experience team play a key part in improving this interaction through the proactive management of customer issues, developing a global sales support team with the right tools and metrics to better manage all service sales and through professional, visible and powerful marketing of all services activities.
The successful candidate for this role will form part of the Global Sales function within Customer Experience, the successful Sales Campaign & Support Manager should preferably be based in Europe (Location to be agreed.)
The departments aim is to:
- Give the regional management solid metrics to manage sales and grow the business
- Improve sales forecasting and planning.
- Enable the regions to spend more quality time with customers.
- Support & ensure clearly defined sales and marketing strategies for our portfolio.
- Develop support to the current sales force and ensure correct metrics to strengthen it in the right places.
- Develop and support sales training for global sales force.
- Support global sales team to be proactive and sell advanced service offerings.
- Accelerate the route to market for highlighted sales campaigns by supporting the regional sales teams
- Develop the sales campaign plans with clear targets around customers, market segments and regions
- Support the regional sales team in front of the customer with the delivery of the sales opportunity, as well as present the value proposition and proposal concept.
- Manage the sales pipeline for highlighted campaigns
- Support the regional sales team in progressing the Business Evaluation Form for each opportunity, within the sales campaign.
- Ensure implementation for campaign plans are bought off by all stakeholders prior to tender submission.
- Work with the Offering and Commercial team on sales and marketing toolkits for relevant offerings
- Support the development of the services strategy through feedback on campaigns both from the customer and regional teams.
- Generate monthly sales analysis on campaign financials including order intake, turnover and profitability.
- Support consistent Rolls-Royce level of services globally.
To be considered for this key Sales Campaign & Support Manager role, you will need to have previous experience in a sales/sales support function within Marine sector and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will need to demonstrate experience of supporting bids/tenders, as well as have strong sales analytical skills. You will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, or have equivalent work experience.
The professional level and salary of the position will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.