FMC Technologies is the worlds largest supplier of systems and equipment for subsea oil and gas production. The demand for our systems is increasing, and we are seeking the sharpest minds to take our game-changing technology even further.
We challenge whats possible. Every day.
MPS Global Core Components (GCC) is a global group under FMC's global Manifold and Pipeline Systems (MPS) product line. The group is responsible for Business Management, Engineering and Delivery of Connectors, Manifold Valves, Subsea Chokes and Engineered Pipe and Fittings. The team has operations in Norway, USA, Singapore and Brazil.
The MPS GCC Connections team is responsible for product strategy, development, qualification, standardization and delivery of all Connection System components, including Metal Seals and Tools, globally within FMC Technologies.
This management position will be very central in establishing, managing and distribution of the costs for our core components based on technical documentation, supply chain input and internal cost elements.
There are excellent possibilities for manager development and increased competence on technical understanding of the product area, relevant processes for tendering and follow-up of cost engineering and supply chain cost.
- Together with other personnel in the group perform the following tasks:
-Establish and maintain standard cost database for MPS GCC Connections
-Generate tender cost databases
-Give input to tender exception lists (technical and contractual)
- Coordinate related cost engineering activities with support from central cost engineering group and their process.
- Define, clarify and implement relevant zero defect processes and procedures
- Personnel management and development
Qualifications and personal qualities required:
- Technical and/or economical education (Experience can compensate for lack of formal competency)
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant product areas
- Experience from engineering and some knowledge of the supply chain for the relevant products
- Experience from cost estimation and/or cost follow-up
- Forward-thinking and proactive
- Positive and problem solving attitude
- Systematic and quality focused
We can offer:
- Interesting work assignments in an inspiring and international environment, which is one of the world leaders in its field
- A manager position that will increase the understanding of the core business
- Personal and professional development potential
- An informal and stimulating working environment with a high technical standard
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes
The place of work will be Kongsberg.
For more detailed information, please contact: Manager MPS GCC Connections Global Delivery, Mehul Tamboli, tel. (+47) 3228 2327, or Olaug Hole, HR Dept., tel. (+47) 3228 4080.
Please apply online at www.fmctechnologies.com/careers within 13.05.2012.