The DOF Group is a global organization with 5 000 employees, local offices in more the 10 locations worldwide and a fleet of 80 offshore vessels – being one of the largest owner and operator of sophisticated offshore support vessels in the world. During our 35-year history, continuous improvement and adapting to technological trends is an integral part of DOF. With the current market conditions, DOF sees opportunity in continuing to invest in performance improvements and have an ambitious global improvement strategy for the coming years.
The vacant position will have a central role in the Group’s global improvement projects, with the aim of gaining greater clarity in decision-making, and achieve significant long-term performance improvement. You will be a part of the Corporate organization situated at the Bergen headquarter of DOF Subsea, and be a member of the Business Improvement team reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
The improvement team works closely with key internal stakeholders whom have ownership to the core business processes. The Business Improvement Analyst will conduct project work to identify key issues and problems, designs performance metrics, generates solutions and implements process changes in collaboration with process owners. The scope of projects include design and implementation of new solutions, adjustment and improvement of existing solutions and processes, and continued work with the organization in order to embed the tools and build the organization’s capabilities to sustain impact over time. The team will be at the centre of improving DOF’s operational performance. To help us achieve this, we need a talented and ambitious person with a passion for delivering change in a positive manner.
- MSc or equivalent within the subjects of Business and/or Computer Science;
- 3-5 years professional experience preferred;
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment;
- User focused and sensitive to various stakeholder needs;
- Experience with complex problem solving and holistic analysis;
- Experience with system design and development / configuration;
- Experience with programming would be a distinct advantage.
- Interest for the interface between the business perspective and the IT perspective;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with users to define concepts;
- Independent, results-oriented and a positive can-do attitude in face of challenging tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Ability to work in a team environment with users to define concepts.
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your application, including a summary of relevant projects you have participated in or managed, with emphasis on scope of the project and achievement. This could be either a document or a link to your online summary.
Applications for this position close as soon as possible.
APPLY FOR POSITION HERE