The Quality Manager is responsible for successful leadership and management of the department according to the directions and objectives set by Dresser-Rand.
The Quality Manager has the overall responsibility to ensure that our products is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements, this includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
The Quality Manager has the responsibility for Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the company, which also includes the responsibility to establish, maintain and improve the company quality activities and standards, as it is described in:
- ISO 9001
- Dresser-Rand Quality standards and guidelines
- Follow up and develop D-R quality and management systems Planning, coordination and management of audits (internal/external)
- D-R representative towards quality management system certification agencies
- Planning, coordination and management of D-R¿s quality control activities
- Establish strategic and operational objectives for subordinate leaders/managers.
- Establish annual operating budgets for the department, coordinated according to approved plans for D-R AS, and take responsibility within agreed budgets and plans.
- Ensure that the department operates in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, instructions and agreements.
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes and activities meet international and national quality standards, and existing regulations.
- Coordinate the activities required to meet quality standards.
- Review customer requirements and ensure that they are met.
- Work with Supply Chain to establish quality system requirements from external suppliers.
- Responsible to report, develop, modify and implement company policies, procedures and directives of quality in the company.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, the quality manager advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Secure that job descriptions and competency mapping are developed for entire department.
- Create development plans for employees to secure personal and organizational growth.
- Request corrective actions where this is considered necessary for the company¿s Quality system.
- Carry out audits (internal/external).
- Coordinate the activities of the department with other departments and the D-R Corporation.
- University Degree/Higher technical education within engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience.
- Technical knowledge of rotating equipment, preferably from the oil- and gas business.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Well-structured and result-oriented.
- Good in communication and collaboration capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
In Dresser-Rand AS you will enjoy:
- An excellent and informal working environment
- Varied assignments, working on exciting projects together with skilled colleagues
- An international environment full of development potential for individuals
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes
Online Application: [here]