Dresser-Rand AS is part of the Dresser-Rand Group, an independent energy industry leader with headquarters in Paris and Houston. Dresser-Rand has approximately 8.100 employees with around 200 based in Norway, one of its 12 world wide manufacturing facilities. The Norwegian activities include the engineering and manufacturing of gas turbine packages for generators and centrifugal compressors as well as being a service hub for all Dresser-Rand products. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW, Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry at offshore and land based installations around the world.
Financial Planning & Analysis
As FP&A analyst you will fill an important role as part of our small finance and controlling function. You will be responsible for a large part of our financial reporting, play a key role in forecasting and budgeting and perform analyses, and controlling, as well as lend support to management and the rest of our organization. You will interface with most of the key functions in the business as well as with regional, division and global functions. For the right candidate, the position will present good development opportunities. The position will involve working independently on analyses and reporting, as well as working as part of a team. The position reports to Finance Director.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting processes, both internal and to Group
- Key contributor in the monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes
- Participate in the development of budgets and forecasts
- Assist Finance Director in ensuring that financial targets are met
- Contribute to improve internal routines and procedures, including SOX
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required
- Minimum bachelor, or equivalent, in finance or business administration
- Minimum three years relevant working experience, preferably working in an international environment.
- Understanding of company processes and being able to see the wider picture.
- Proactive, structured, analytical and result oriented.
- Handle working in a busy environment, dealing with deadlines, and periods of high workload.
- Experience from project controlling
- Good knowledge about and frequent user of IT applications. Experience using Oracle or other major ERP system is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Good English skills, both oral and written. Knowledge of French or German would be a plus.
In Dresser-Rand AS you will enjoy:
- An excellent and informal working environment
- Varied assignments, working on exciting projects together with skilled colleagues
- An international environment full of development potential for individuals
- Competitive terms with good pension and insurance schemes
Online Application: [here]