IT Procurement Specialist
Processing more than 5.5 billion transactions per day for hundreds of millions of end users, Opera Software’s global infrastructure is big - really big. And, we are adding new products and services all the time.
The Global IT Procurement team is seeking a self-driven, detail-oriented professional to help us manage growth, improve processes and get the most out of our supplier relationships.
- Process and follow up on invoices and purchase orders.
- Review vendor agreements, negotiate terms and secure signatures in a timely fashion.
- Measure and hold vendors accountable to KPIs.
- Liaise between Global IT and Legal and Accounting teams.
- Work closely with development and hosting teams to model capacity plans and costs.
- Support our Operations team in their daily interactions with vendors.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with or for international IT suppliers
- Reasonable understanding of IT technology including data centers, networking equipment, data centers and servers
- Working understanding of CAPEX and OPEX and comfortable with budget allocation
- Familiarity with equipment leasing and software-licensing agreements a definite plus
- Experience with ERP and workflow systems such as Salesforce and bug-tracking systems
- Ability to communicate fluently and diplomatically in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant degree or training
- Availability for some international travel and off-hours conference calls, in return for flexible office hours
Apply online here